Miss Wisconsin 2005

Follow Tracy Gest on her magical quest to become Miss America! This talented, beautiful young woman is working hard on her platform of Diabetes Awareness and hopes to see the cure in her lifetime. Help Tracy on her search for both of these dreams!

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Unforgettable Weekend


On Saturday evening I had the honor of participating in the Miss New Berlin/Miss West Allis Pageant. The show was wonderful. I cannot even begin to say how great it was to return to my own local pageant.

I would like to extend special congratulations to Sarah Seegert, Miss West Allis 2006 and Meghan Coffeey, Miss New Berlin 2006. Both of you will represent your cities well at Miss Wisconsin this June. To the remaining contestants, each of you did a phenomenal job. Remember that from every experience we learn something new. We do not determine success on where you finish, but how well you handle yourselves. You all should be proud for stepping foot on that stage because it takes a lot of courage and strength to do it. I am proud of you all.

Marci, I just want to reiterate how fantastic this year has been. You truly are like a sister to me. We have many memories that I will treasure for the rest of my life. Thank you for being a great friend. I wish you the best of luck in all of your future endeavors.

Nikki and Becky, you put on an extraordinary show. The both of you have put so much dedication into this one night. Thank you for all of your hard work. Your help this past year has truly paid off. I will miss working with both of you… just know that I will be back to assist you in the future!

And lastly, I just want to say that Tim Kretschmann produced a wonderful video for Marci Gallo. I would also like to thank Tim for his continued support in my journey as Miss Wisconsin and beyond. You are a terrific friend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home