Miss Wisconsin 2005

Follow Tracy Gest on her magical quest to become Miss America! This talented, beautiful young woman is working hard on her platform of Diabetes Awareness and hopes to see the cure in her lifetime. Help Tracy on her search for both of these dreams!

Friday, July 08, 2005

Miss Wisconsin Homecoming

Are you busy on July 16th? Then come to New Berlin Eisenhower for the Miss Wisconsin Homecoming. Here I will be crowning Lisa Nelson who will be filling my role as the new Miss New Berlin. The event begins at 11:00 and will run for roughly an hour. I will also be sharing some experiences that I look forward to as Miss Wisconsin as well as my goals during my year of service to our state. I hope you will come and join me at this exciting event.

The Location again is the New Berlin Eisenhower High School Auditorium at 4333 South Sunnyslope road. Hope to see you there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home