Miss Wisconsin 2005

Follow Tracy Gest on her magical quest to become Miss America! This talented, beautiful young woman is working hard on her platform of Diabetes Awareness and hopes to see the cure in her lifetime. Help Tracy on her search for both of these dreams!

Friday, July 08, 2005

Miss Wisconsin Visits Wausau

Hello everyone! Thanks for visiting my website! Yesterday I had the opportunity to travel to Wausau. It was a wonderful experience and I met some great individuals. First, I was interviewed on the Channel 7 news. Here I was able to discuss my platform as well as the music CD, “Keys to a Cure,” that I created to raise funds for the American Diabetes Association. In addition, I was also able to converse about how I became involved with the Miss America program, what it was like during state week, and my goals as Miss Wisconsin. It was an honor to be on their show and I had a fantastic time.

From Channel 7 News, I traveled to the Midwest Communication Center where I spoke with Pat Schneider, a radio show host in the Wausau area. With Pat, I shared again some of the same stories I had earlier with Channel 7. Although here, I was able to express some of my feelings regarding the Miss America pageant.
Overall, I had a wonderful time in Wausau and I would like to thank them for welcoming me to their town.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home