Miss Wisconsin 2005

Follow Tracy Gest on her magical quest to become Miss America! This talented, beautiful young woman is working hard on her platform of Diabetes Awareness and hopes to see the cure in her lifetime. Help Tracy on her search for both of these dreams!

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Oconto Golf Outing

I had the pleasure of spending Saturday in the small town of Oconto. They welcomed me with open arms. The weather cooperated perfectly. I spent the afternoon sitting on hole number four of the golf course, selling raffle tickets and mingling with the golfers. However, at times Becky and I thought that we were baking under the canopy! But we were not complaining it was terrific.

The golf outing was for a great cause and I was honored to be a part of it. All of the funds were donated to the Oconto Humane Society. I look forward to future visits to Oconto. Although it has only been two weeks on my journey, but I have met incredible individuals from around the state. I can only imagine of what lies ahead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home